The INCASE team has organized a conference about "Industry 4.0" on the 22nd of November at Icam-Lille (France). The purpose of the conference was twofold:
● To give the invited project managers a complete overview of the issues and perspectives that are emerging for the industry of the future.
● To show the participants concrete demonstrators realized at Icam as part of the INCASE project and implementing the emerging technologies of Industry 4.0.
As a result, the content of the conference was as follows:
● Lecture : "Are you ready for I4.0?" vs INCASE project, by Mr Jos Knockaert (lead project)
● Testimony by Camille Capdeville, master student involved in INCASE last year
● Practical demonstrations made by INCASE Team around 5 topics of Industry 4.0:
○ PROFICLOUD technology
○ PROFIENERGY technology
○ Mobile robotics with ROS (Robotic Operating System),
○ Networked control using PROFINET
○ I4.0 Manufacturing Demonstrator
In this event, 23 Managers (apprenticeship masters) and 20 apprentices participated were present. They represented more than 20 different companies. Among these companies we can find: ALSTOM, FAURECIA, McCAIN, SNCF, Schneider Electric, VELEC SYSTEMS, POCLAIN Hydraulics, AGCO, Vallourec, EUROVIA, Niedax France...etc.
Some pictures of the event: